onsdag, juli 22, 2009

No cabin fever for Fiberfeber

We are going to stay at my parents cabin for a few days. My happiness is not weather dependent - I´ll be knitting and crocheting in sunshine or rain :o)






The only new project I am bringing is this one; a halter neck top for Princess. Yarn: Cotton Viscose by garnstudio. Needles: 3,5 mm. Pattern: my own (2 x 2 ribbing is hardly a pattern design - but there will be more shaping involved later, I promise!)
The lace stola is still growing; a few more repeats and I am ready for the edging.
The never ending story II... (the first one was the hexagon blanket). Still around 50 cm of rippling to go.

1 kommentar:

banneull sa...

Har du brukt cotton viscose mye? Lurer på hvordan det holder på formen, og om det blir blassere etter vask, slik anna bomullsgarn ofte gjør - har du noen erfaringer å dele?