onsdag, august 25, 2010

New beginnings

My sister and I are going to make a Domino blanket/wrap for a baby due in December some time. This will be our first knitting team work which is quite exciting. Finding a common gauge alone is an adventure! A few hours spent in the LYSs drooling over the endless possibilities and variations of soft wool and a well deserved break at a café afterwards was certainly a good start. Thank you for a great day, sis! The colours are soft and pleasing to the eye, and quite neutral gender-wise. Trimmings in the right girlish or boyish colour will be added as soon the baby is born. The mum to be grew up next door to my family. My sister and I used to babysit her and her brother. Years later, this lovely girl did a great job babysitting my own Princess - and maybe we will be able to babysit and slightly spoil this new baby, according to tradition ;o)


PS - the Superman Moss jacket is completely finished - waiting for Superman himself to return from a out of town "mission" to model it for a photoshoot before the garment is official HIS! Stay tuned!

Ingen kommentarer: