onsdag, juli 23, 2008

Noro number

I guess most of you have forgotten this slow project long ago... it started as a successful long distance yarn shopping performed by a football tourist in London. Then my first attempt at actually making something from the colourful Noro Silk Garden led to this half done bag. I decided I would make another raglan cardie for my self, and started experimenting with different yarns to combine with the Noro. At some point I finally decided on a mix of alpaca and Carisma (100% superwash wool) after flattering encouragement from Supernøtt. The pattern was altered a bit - the upper arms felt a bit tight in the brown one, and this green yarn is less flexible - but I ended up having trouble with the proportions when I did the raglan decrease. It is a bit bulky on the under arm/shoulder-part, but I can live with that. The (happy) end.

6 kommentarer:

eple sa...

Deilig! Du kan bare begynne å glede deg til høsten du nå da..:)

Anonym sa...

Den ble skikkelig herlig!

Supernøtt sa...

Ja visst ble den fin! Kraven ble veldig bra, og artig med de knappene som ikke vil gi seg før de her helt oppe :-)

Anonym sa...

Den ble kjempefin! Flotte fargekombinasjoner :)

Anonym sa...

Det var en flott jakke! Herlige farger og flott passform. Tipper den blir en favoritt utover høsten. (Men først skal vi ha masse mer sommer & sol selvsagt!)

Anonym sa...

For ei flott jakke! Oioi, her var det masse flott å se på, må nedover:-D