fredag, april 09, 2010

Pretty pretty...

First of all; thank you very much for the award, Moan!!! I am honoured :-)

Princess is very happy and pleased with her new stockings - she designed dem herself for me to knit, and they were done just in time for the Easter break. She wore dem indoors during our weekend at the mountain cottage, but the original idea was to wear them on her way to and from her dance class. Alpaca is not exactely a durable fibre for socks, so I guess my "thumb-heal" will come handy. It is easily replaced - I keep the scrap yarn on hold ready for the first hole on the heel to appear ;o) Design: Princess Pattern: My own Yarn: almost 100 g of Drops thin alpaca Needles: 2 mm dpns



PS - the ripple was FINALLY finished during Easter - stay tuned for some bragging pictures!

Ingen kommentarer: